Name:
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands

Sunday, June 12, 2005

So Chris says this is easy....

I have been in Amsterdam for about 2 1/2 months now and I have had several people ask me what I am doing and what is going on. Unfortunately, the answer to this question has been work, work, work. Within a day of my arrival, I was assigned to a very large project with a team of Dutch and American professionals which is scheduled to be completed in June. Therefore, I hope to have some stories to share (perhaps a trip to Greece - this week!) and I have some I have been holding back about life overseas in a strange new world. Over lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe (hey, I have been here 2 1/2 months and it was the first time that I went there - we just had to have some Pepsi Light with free refills - no other place here does that) my friends, Chris and Diane, have told me that "blogging" is the way to share these stories with the world. Chris's blog is pretty impressive (see the link http://weurou.blogspot.com/), so we will see how I do.

1 Comments:

Blogger CAE said...

Great first post. I think you're off to a great start with your new blog!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home