Name:
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Rome

Rome was one of the places on my list to visit while in Europe although I knew very little about it as a city. It was added to our itinerary during this vacation as this is where we met our American friends, Erica and Erin, before they left for their 2 week European cruise. We spent only 2 days here. In hindsight, that was not near enough. This city has so much to see and experience (with such variety), it is unlike any other European city I have visited to date. From Vatican City - St. Peters (with Michelangelo's Pieta), the Vatican Museum, and the Sistine Chapel (amazing) and Roman Forum with the historical city ruins (which date back to the time men fought beast to the death - the Colosseum is over 2,000 years old!) - it is just amazing. You can't help but just walk around in awe of everything you see. So, a great chance to see our friends (which I can't believe that I don't have a picture of), however Rome remains on my list and I definitely will be going back. Check out the pictures below!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home